maanantai 24. kesäkuuta 2013
Back Home
Hey, remember when I said it's probably just flu? Ahhahhah! Well, it was a virus-rejection combo so magnificent that the whole of Finland hadn't experienced anything like it before. The Chronic Henumiomatosis Inflammation as my dear friend Ambie named it. Or ziisasickness. Yeah, it's still there and since it hasn't shown any major signs of leaving while dropping my vital capacity to one litre, I'm getting ready for my third set of lungs. Oh well, no can do. Sure it's annoying, but there's really no choice than to troop on.
And since I now have to drag Hermanni around (a black oxygen thingie) I can't really party like I planned once I'd get out of the hospital. My energy levels are now as low as in 2010 and because of the 10-week-long-sudden-hospital-period, I'm so sorry darlings, I won't get the Hunter Saga ready for this year's Tracon.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)


Aw geeze, I already forgot about the Hunter Saga... That's a shame, was looking forward to that.
VastaaPoistaOnce you get better - and you will -, partying will commence.
Yesh, one day we shall yet party like we just won all F*zer green jellies in the world!
Poista