The reason for the lack of posts is my hospitalization. On the 6th day I put my name to a lease and on the same evening this awful fever rose. The next morning I called the doc and she told me to rush to the ER.
My darlin' Karo (at whose place I was staying at the time) waited for the ambulance with me and we were talking about Supernatural and the Winchester family and then the ambulance dudes arrived on the scene and ffffff- the other one looked so much like sweet Dean I couldn't even anything. Also the other nurse was really sparkly too. And they both were really- I mean- I don't- and treated- fangirling- stethoscope- hand holding- sparkles- AFDSg! It was a bliss, the whole trip to hospital was just pure perfection, heeeeeeee~. Ahem. Be cool, Ziisa, be cool...


You drew the guy really well, you captured the deanwinchester-ness!
VastaaPoistaAhh thank you so much, dearie! *A* ~happiness~
Poista