maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

Bi The Way


I found this show called Vikings which is about vikings doing viking stuff. And there's this cool Bjorn Lothbrok kid with this cool hair cut which I just had to get.

On Saturday I went to meet my former class mates from upper secondary school and it was great fun! My friend Pau-Pau I have two Paus as friends so I took some liberties with the nickname OTL made all these delicious pies and salads and I even got to take some home with me <3
Also I finally talked with some of the people I always wanted to get to know while in upper secondary school! *~happiness~*

On Sunday I was at the Tampere Kuplii comic festival. Met more awesome people, exchanged news with Hene & Ambie and sold comics and zombie badges.  My comic, Fall of the Oracle, is released at Tracon 8, 14.-15.9.2013 so be sure to be around Tampere at that time!



4 kommenttia:

  1. I WILL BE BUYIN FO SHO.

    Also this comic is so accurate so often, omfg. How to look more gay is still a mystery...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Håhåhå, thank you! <3

      Indeed it is. Oh well, it's not like I mind the male attention since I bend in both ways, but... BUT WHY? AND HOW? AND WHAT? 8'D

      Poista